The 500 Hidden Secrets of Bruges
- What are the 5 most creative restaurants?
- Where can you find the 5 most unexpected statues?
- What are the 5 best canalside lodgings?
- Where to find the 5 most stunning cafés?
- Where to find the 5 oldest houses?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Bruges reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Belgium-based journalist Derek Blyth. He has selected places and details that few people know, like a forgotten park behind an abandoned doctor’s mansion, the smallest museum of the city, or some quiet benches with great views.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- Size: 12 x 18 cm