P.F. Candle Co. Night-Blooming Jasmine Terra Candle
An L.A. icon. Walking the hills at dusk once the heat settles. Leafy greens, jasmine, marigold, and clove.
Terra is our all-natural candle collection made with plant-derived fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and cotton-core wicks. Each Terra candle is meant to blend right in to your collection of plants and pots, housed in custom terra-cotta jars designed for reuse as a planter, brush holder, or storage once the candle is finished.
Standard Terra (8 oz): Meant for desks, dressers, and other small spaces. Burn time: 45-55 hours. 3.5" in diameter and 3" in height.
Large Terra (17.5 oz): For larger spaces like living rooms and bedrooms. Burns time: 75-85 hours. 4.25" in diameter and 3.5" in height.
HOW TO USE
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling. This is especially important for our 12.5 oz Large Candles and 17.5 oz Large Terra Candles.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want.
Our all-natural candle collection is made with plant-derived fragrance oils, 100% domestically-grown soy wax, and cotton-core wicks. Each Terra candle is poured into custom terra-cotta jars - designed to be pourous enough to house a happy plant afterwards!