P.F. Candle Co.
P.F. Candle Co. Golden Coast Soy Candle
Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
- Mini (3.5 oz): For small spaces, for your desk, or for trying new scents. Burns for 20-25 hours. 2.25" in diameter and 2.75" in height.
- Standard (7.2 oz): Our most-popular size. Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.75" in diameter and 3.75" in height.
- Large (12.5 oz): For big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a stronger scent throw. Burns for 60-70 hours. 4.25" in diameter and 3.5" in height.
HOW TO USE
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling. This is especially important for our 12.5 oz Large Candles and 17.5 oz Large Terra Candles.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.